Domestic Violence Awareness Month 2020 will happen against a backdrop of pandemic, election season, and a worldwide reckoning about racial injustice and inequity. It is our hope that the voices of women, LGBTQ individuals, and communities of color are brought into, and held as central, within the conversation.
Highlights newsletters are sent around the beginning of each month. Sign up for emails to receive them in your inbox!
- August 2020
- July 2020: Growth and Transition
- June 2020: Moments that Inspire
- May 2020: Anti-Racism Resources for AAPIs
- April 2020: Celebrating APAHM in the Time of COVID-19
- March 2020: Monthly Highlights and A Message from our Board
- February 2020: Wishing you Creativity & Energy in the Year of the Rat!
- 2019 Yearly Highlights