Happy December! As we move deeper into the holiday season, many are reflecting on the concessions we have had, and will still have to make this year to keep each other safe. In this stressful time, we’ve heard increasingly often that the pandemic and election anxiety, among other things, are burning people out. Shelter in place has amplified the isolation some were already feeling, and folks have been struggling to do the same or more work under more difficult circumstances, while well-meaning but tone deaf advice-givers suggest taking a spa day, or unplugging for an afternoon.
Highlights newsletters are sent around the beginning of each month. Sign up for emails to receive them in your inbox!
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020: Growth and Transition
- June 2020: Moments that Inspire
- May 2020: Anti-Racism Resources for AAPIs
- April 2020: Celebrating APAHM in the Time of COVID-19
- March 2020: Monthly Highlights and A Message from our Board
- February 2020: Wishing you Creativity & Energy in the Year of the Rat!
- 2019 Yearly Highlights