Like yours, our hearts are heavy in this moment. We are frustrated, we are angry, and we are grieving. We are scared for our allies in the Black community, and for those who have come to harm because they stood up to demand justice. We are still holding hope that the world can change, and know that it is on all of us to make it so.
This month we held space to discuss how our communities have been impacted by racism and how to come together against hate, in a Twitter chat for Asian Pacific American Heritage Month. Although the focus in that moment was anti-AAPI xenophobia, the messages of wisdom, support, and solidarity hold true universally
Highlights newsletters are sent around the beginning of each month. Sign up for emails to receive them in your inbox!
- April 2020: Celebrating APAHM in the Time of COVID-19
- March 2020: Monthly Highlights and A Message from our Board
- February 2020: Wishing you Creativity & Energy in the Year of the Rat!
- 2019 Yearly Highlights
- October 2019: DVAM Gratitude & Solidarity
- September 2019: Center API Survivors in DV Awareness Month
- August 2019: Back to School Season