Asian Pacific American Heritage Month is a moment to celebrate the diverse histories, cultures, and contributions of our communities, and to reiterate that violence has no place in them. Rather, we are proud to recognize API resistance to misogyny — from communities organizing to support survivors to women representing API voices in policy — as among the richest aspects of our heritage.
Read on for this month’s updates, including staff shoutouts to two API women leading the movement against violence.
Highlights newsletters are sent on the last day of every month. Sign up for emails to receive them in your inbox!
- April 2019: Resources for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- March 2019: Celebrating Women’s History Month
- February 2019: Lunar New Year
- January 2019: Human Trafficking Awareness Month
- 2018 Yearly Highlights
- November 2018: Safety for immigrant survivors & launch of Alliance for Immigrant Survivors
- October 2018: Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- August 2018: API-GBV National Summit