Happy Pride Month and Immigrant Heritage Month! With World Refugee Day (June 20th) also just behind us, there is no better time to honor Asian and Pacific Islander LGBTQ, immigrant, and refugee communities: to hear their voices, to recognize the barriers they face, to celebrate their contributions, and to commit to holding space for them.
These communities enrich all of us, and the heritages they carry should be uplifted, not suppressed. Regardless of geographic origin or identity, we have always, and will continue to stand for all survivors of violence; and for healthy relationships built on love and respect, rather than power.
Highlights newsletters are sent on the last day of every month. Sign up for emails to receive them in your inbox!
- May 2019: Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
- April 2019: Resources for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- March 2019: Celebrating Women’s History Month
- February 2019: Lunar New Year
- January 2019: Human Trafficking Awareness Month
- 2018 Yearly Highlights
- November 2018: Safety for immigrant survivors & launch of Alliance for Immigrant Survivors
- October 2018: Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- August 2018: API-GBV National Summit