As you may know, Institute is going through an exciting period of transition. We’ve bid a bittersweet goodbye to our founding Executive Director, and are hiring for exciting new positions. We are going through org restructuring and visioning for the future. Over the last few months, and continuing through the next, we have also been undertaking steps to strategically evaluate what we do to make sure our work has the most meaning and impact in preventing violence in our communities and improving safety for survivors. Throughout it all, we are learning to adapt our outreach, services, and training to accessible and safe online spaces. If you are invested in our work and mission, we hope you will help us out by:
Highlights newsletters are sent around the beginning of each month. Sign up for emails to receive them in your inbox!
- June 2020: Moments that Inspire
- May 2020: Anti-Racism Resources for AAPIs
- April 2020: Celebrating APAHM in the Time of COVID-19
- March 2020: Monthly Highlights and A Message from our Board
- February 2020: Wishing you Creativity & Energy in the Year of the Rat!
- 2019 Yearly Highlights