It’s back to school season! As students flock to campus, it’s also a moment to remember the 1 in 5 students who experience campus sexual assault.
Research finds that over 50% of college sexual assaults occur August-November, a time period dubbed the “Red Zone.” Over these months, we will be be participating in End Rape on Campus’ #ReclaimRedZones campaign to reclaim the everyday parts of life that are interrupted by sexual violence. Check out their #ReclaimRedZones Syllabus for resources and ideas through the coming weeks. We hope you will join us in showing that there is no place for sexual assault on campus.
Highlights newsletters are sent on the last day of every month. Sign up for emails to receive them in your inbox!
- July 2019: Directory Updates & Asian American Narratives
- June 2019: Honoring all Communities, All Survivors
- May 2019: Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
- April 2019: Resources for Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- March 2019: Celebrating Women’s History Month
- February 2019: Lunar New Year
- January 2019: Human Trafficking Awareness Month
- 2018 Yearly Highlights
- November 2018: Safety for immigrant survivors & launch of Alliance for Immigrant Survivors
- October 2018: Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- August 2018: API-GBV National Summit