Sexual violence happens in every community, and it is always difficult to talk about. We hope that you will join us in continuing the conversation beyond Sexual Assault Awareness Month. There is still a long way to go before sexual violence is ended and gender roles are equalized, but we believe that this movement is stronger and will be more enduring than violence and misogyny.
Read on for this month’s updates
Highlights newsletters are sent on the last day of every month. Sign up for emails to receive them in your inbox!
- March 2019: Celebrating Women’s History Month
- February 2019: Lunar New Year
- January 2019: Human Trafficking Awareness Month
- 2018 Yearly Highlights
- November 2018: Safety for immigrant survivors & launch of Alliance for Immigrant Survivors
- October 2018: Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- August 2018: API-GBV National Summit