Crime Victim Fund Administrators
Language Access Planning
- Language Access & Interpretation: Resources for Policy, Research, Services and Advocacy – 2011
- Language Access: Considerations & Recommendations for Advocates Supporting Survivors of Violence – 2014
- Developing a Language Access Plan for your Agency – 2015
- Language Access Policy Template – 2016
Training on Interpretation
- Interpretation: The Importance of Language in Domestic Violence and Sexual Assualt – 2015
- Interagency Language Roundtable Self-Assessments of Speaking, Listening, and Reading Proficiency
- Breaking Silence: Interpreting for Victim Services – 2015 (Ayuda)
Finding and Working with Interpreters
- Working with Interpreteers – 2015
- Interpretation Services – 2015
- How to Address Problems with Interpretation – 2015
- Considerations When Using Interpreters for Victims with Limited English Proficiency – 2015
- Resource Guide for Advocates & Attorneys on Interpretation Services for Domestic Violence, Sexual Assualts, and Trafficking Victims – 2016
How to Work with Deaf/Hard of Hearing/DeafBlind Communities
- Serving Individuals who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing or Deaf-Blind and do not use American Sign Language – 2015
- Working with Sign Language Interpreters for Events – 2017 (Vera)
- Providing Interpreters to Deaf Survivors (DeafHope)
Updated January 24, 2023Just days after the tragedy in Monterey Park, we are shocked and extremely saddened to learn of the mass shooting in Half Moon Bay. We mourn the loss and injury of eight victims and share our condolences with their loved ones. Our hearts break...
1/25/23 at 10:30am PSTJoin API-GBV and Healing Equity United for the first in a series of virtual workshops, or healing retreats, addressing solidarity, privilege, and implicit bias. This series is intended for advocates and community members working to address...
Click image above to view largerThe year of 2022 was a year of new beginnings and hope as we all learned to live after and with the effects of the pandemic. We knew our lives were forever changed but were unsure with what this change meant. Some areas of purpose and...